Free Download Adobe After Effect CS 5 Full Version
Create motion graphics and visual effects with the industry standard
Professional multimedia editors are already aware of the importance of their software, as the application they use needs to be both feature-packed and intuitive enough to allow them to easily locate each function with ease. Adobe After Effects is one of the most complex tools one can use for designing motion graphics or cinematic visual effects.
First and foremost, it needs to be mentioned that this software comes with a large installer, therefore it takes a while to download, install and load. Also, the RAM usage tends to be quite high, but this is to be expected from such a product.
When launching the software, the Welcome Screen comes in handy to beginners and pros alike, as it displays tips meant to optimize operating Adobe After Effects.
When creating a new composition, users can customize it by adding text strings, solid colors, camera, lights, as well as new distinct layers. Alternatively, the composition can be viewed as a flowchart, to ensure smooth manipulation of its components.
The application also supports inserting common images or Photoshop-based ones, and users can apply effects such as stylize, distort, and shatter. All the elements can be combined, adjusted and edited so as to obtain a custom high-quality animation - presets can also be of use when looking for inspiration for a new project.
Considering the numerous types of effects and layer actions (such as time-reverse, mask, blend, switch) supported by Adobe After Effects, it is best to experiment with them before applying them to your final creation.
Experts are bound to access the Preferences section when they want to adjust the amount of RAM that can be used by the software, or to configure the video preview and audio hardware settings.
The unregistered version of Adobe After Effects can be used for up to 30 days free of charge, so users need to use this period wisely and experiment with all the functions as much as possible, so as to be able to make an informed decision whether they should purchase a license or not.
Adobe After Effects CS5.5 description
Take full advantage of metadata at every level of your project:
· Retain asset metadata while you work in Adobe® After Effects. Add new project-, comp-, and layer-level metadata to streamline project tracking, and automate asset auditing and many other tasks.
More easily track the motion of elements with Mocha for Adobe After Effects:
· Use this powerful 2.5D planar tracking application from Imagineer Systems to track the motion of elements — even in challenging shots where elements move offscreen or where there is motion blur or excessive grain.
Discover more flexibility and control in 3D modeling:
Composite in 3D space more easily:
· Keyframe x, y, and z position values separately, and use the new unified camera, which makes cameras in After Effects work more like those in 3D modeling applications.
Smooth your workflow in dozens of ways:
· Work more efficiently thanks to numerous improvements suggested by After Effects users. These include the Auto Resolution setting that renders only visible pixels when zooming in a comp view, streamlined memory and multicore processing preferences, longer layer names, and more.
Set up projects automatically for mobile device authoring:
· Select devices in Adobe Device Central and automatically set up an After Effects project that targets those devices, with settings that match the targeted devices and the Render Queue setup to output to the proper codecs and resolutions.
· 1.5GHz or faster processor
· 2GB of RAM
· 1.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation, plus 2GB of space for optional content; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
· 1,280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card
· DVD-ROM drive
· QuickTime 7.4.5 software required to use QuickTime features
· Broadband Internet connection required for online services